Sunday, March 15, 2015

And It'll Be Called... "Puzzles"

Well, no, not really. Just a joke from a TV show I recently finished watching on Netflix. However, the next book will be legen... wait for it... dary! (Maybe not really there too) The next Janus Key Chronicle is done... again, except for the cover. Heh. I think I write too fast for Jotham to keep up. I hope I can whip him into shape because I'm working on a short too, since I have a cover title I have to do but it's just not Janus Key material, I don't think. The story sprang into my mind fully fleshed out, so all I have to do is put it down. Being as I have to work Sunday night at my real job, I should have plenty of time to finish it....

What's that? Plenty of time at work? Yup, that's right. I work at a job where I can pretty much do whatever I please since all I have to do is be here. It gives me time to pursue hobbies like this, and we'll see if we can't turn it into a real job. I'd probably still work though. I think I just need an excuse to leave the house every day. Ah, well... it leaves me time to still play video games.

Speaking of video games, I think I found a working series title for the video game erotica I was planning: "Virtual Erotica". AMAZINGLY that hasn't been snatched up yet. I still have't decided if it's going to be one gamer's experience in virtual worlds or different gamers. I don't think it would matter that much, but it's a nit to pick. Haven't worked on Villainess yet, nor Blue, nor my other longer one. It was a busy week in real life, so I'm just happy to have 12,000 words to put up on Riddled by the Sphinx. It comes dangerously close to bestiality, which I said I would never do, but they say technically it's not bestiality if it's a mythical beast. We'll see if Amazon agrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment