Thursday, March 26, 2015


So, I was reading the preview version of 1001 Erotic Nights, and getting into it thinking, 'Jeez, I did pretty good here!' It's selling pretty well, even though I priced it at $3.99 instead of $2.99. I actually did a lot of research on the actual tales themselves, and it's fairly long, so I felt that was a fair price. Anyway! As I was reading, the text noted Scheherazade had blue eyes, but later brown. Oh my god! That's fucking embarrassing. I'm on the wrong computer now to fix the text and reupload, but you better believe as soon as I can, I will. I cannot believe I missed that!

Of course, I know why I missed it... when Jotham gave me his cover, and it was gorgeous, I was like, 'That's totally her! Damn that looks awesome... but she's wearing a purple dress, not a blue one. I can change it!' So I went into the text and found the passage I was looking for... and it mentioned her blue dress matched her eyes. So I changed her eye color to the model's eye color. However, I did neglect to double check it had been mentioned previously. Hence, it was all my fault. Terribly embarrassing.

It just goes to show you that one last onceover when you make changes is not a bad thing. It's unfortunate it takes so long for the text to change, but I will have that changed tonight, and it should be live by this time (or a little later) tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment