Monday, March 16, 2015

Riddled is Live!

The third one of the Janus Key Chronicles, Riddled by the Sphinx, is now live! Although I can't say I've been successful, I think it's been worth it to see Jotham's covers. They have been gorgeous.


I mean seriously, look at that! Beautiful.

As of late, I've joined reddit and have been reading up on what to do and what not to do. Well, I joined reddit a while ago, but I've been researching like mad on there. Seems that I've been writing my blurbs wrong. The covers got a lot of attention, but then, well, to put it in erotica terms: they got hard for the covers, but lost the wood for the blurbs. I'm going to work on those this week. I've a couple of ideas, but now that I think I've got keywords figured out, let's see how things go.

I'm really excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment