Thursday, April 9, 2015

Hunger of the Heart Now Live!

Ah, the first of what would be considered a paranormal romance with horror mixed in, Hunger of the Heart is now live in Amazon! This is a bit outside of what I was writing normally, so I dunno if anyone will actually be interested in reading it. It's not a sexy vampire, it's not a primal werewolf... it's a completely different monster given the romance/erotic treatment. I toned down the sexy bits to make it more "romance novel" like and it has more emotion than a normal short would have. I like it. Of course, this particular story has been rolling around in my head for a long time, so it's nice to finally get it out on paper. Second of the Wantonly Wicked anthology, we'll see how it does.

The cover is freaking gorgeous! Jotham does such a great job.


No comments:

Post a Comment