Friday, August 7, 2015

Donut Slut!: Ariana's Cream-Filled Magical Sex Adventure Review

How could you not love Pussy
Donut? Pussy Donut is
disappointed in your ass.
It's a two-fer today! As in you're getting two reviews, both books by Bryce. He's such a great guy, and he writes some weird shit. Case in point: Donut Slut!

I guess this was based off of Ariana Grande like licking some donuts or something, which I missed because I'm a social and internet hermit, but he wrote it quickly, and put it out there... where it got adult-filtered. That made me sad, because this book was funny as hell. Again, as before, I did review this on Goodreads, so let me put that here, and then add to it.

"So... I went into this thinking I wouldn't like it, but I kept an open mind. I mean, it's... donuts. How sexy can donuts be? This book... this story was funny as HELL. Not only that, but it was sexy too. "Pussy Donut" cracked my shit up, even as I was finding the whole situation hot. Yeah, it's magical donuts... but who cares? Our lead here was obviously having a good time, and ... I just cannot rave enough about Pussy Donut. Pussy Donut is fucking MAGIC. Ariana might be the star, but for me, the donuts stole the show. 

Five stars. Would Pussy Donut again."


I'm not kidding when I said it was funny. Pussy Donut is my favorite character like ever. She's like the sassy black girlfriend, except in delicious donut form. Who's also a lesbian. Or a dude. So I'm not sure what I was saying here, except Pussy Donut stole the show.  I definitely rate this 10 out of 10 donut lickings. The sex was hot, but it was so fucking funny. I was laughing my ass off from the first time Pussy Donut opened her magical sprinkled lips.


This seriously was right up my alley. I write about butt fucking dinosaurs, so yeah, weird shit? I'm on it like white on rice. It takes a special kind of writer to actually write funny shit. I'm sorry, anyone can write cock, balls, pussy, cunt, licking, throbbing, cum, shooting, stars explode, fin. Seriously. Anyone can. A lot of the erotica I've read has just not been good, and a lot of the so-called "funny" erotica has been terrible. Hell, a lot of comedy books I've read in general have not been good. So, if a book can get me to laugh AND turn me on? With donuts? For realz, yo, that's some good fucking writing.


It bears repeating: Would Pussy Donut again.

No comments:

Post a Comment