Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Knob Jobs and Broomsticks Live on Amazon!

My poor blog, how I forget you! But yes, Knob Jobs and Broomsticks is now live on Amazon... and it has a review! We likes reviews, precious. It's not a bad review, nor a good one. Like literally middle of the road. I'll take it.

How this review came to be was interesting. Tooling around on Facebook while chit-chatting one morning at work, someone approached me about reviewing it. I was like, "Hey, sure." So, I sent Nessa a copy and told 'em to be honest. They were like, "You sure, bro?" and I was like, "Yes, duh?" So, it was mostly positive, with a few criticisms and that's fantastic. I can't say I love criticism, because who does? But that's how you get better. Anyway, I shan't repeat the whole thing here. Let's just leave it as I was thrilled to see it, and if you want to check it out, it should be live on the Amazon page.

In the meantime, here's the cover for Knob Jobs! I just love Jotham's covers. He hit the light-hearted spirit of the story perfectly.


No comments:

Post a Comment