Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Audio Book Boom

Recently, last couple of weeks, I've been toying with promotion! Gasp! I know it's hard for me, but I've certainly been trying! There's a service called Audio Book Boom which allows authors and readers to connect to help promote audio books. When ACX finishes an audio book, the author (and narrator I think? Not sure on that end) is given free promotion codes to give away to draw people to their books. Great idea, but a lot of people (myself included) were not sure how to use them exactly to their full potential.

Enter Audio Book Boom. They help to connect readers to books and authors to an audience. So far it seems to be working out ok, but the readers/listeners are given 45 days to make their review (stating that they were given a free copy in exchange for an honest review), and I've only seen a couple yet. It's pretty early on though, so I will keep you updated on how it goes!

2 comments:

  1. New review posted on Audible and Goodreads for Audiobook boom user. 5 star!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why, thank you! I'm sincerely just glad you enjoyed it. :D

      Delete